Please send your resume with an introductory cover letter. The cover letter should indicate the position you are applying for, explain why you would be an asset, and include salary requirements. Send to HR@MyBella.com.
Bella Cosa Jewelers offers one of the best benefit packages in the jewelry industry including up to 15 days of paid time off, 6 paid holidays, health insurance, dental plan, 401k plan with company match, associate discount as well as ongoing paid training and development.
Make the decision to build your career in the fine jewelry industry with Bella Cosa Jewelers and be part of a valued team of passionate, professional and trusted jewelry advisors.
Fine Jewelry Consultant - Willowbrook & Wilmette
Join the Bella Cosa Jewelers Fine Jewelry Sales Team!
Do you love beautiful fine jewelry and have a passion for serving others? At Bella Cosa Jewelers, we celebrate life’s beautiful moments with our clients every day. We are now hiring passionate, relationship focused, team-oriented sales professionals with experience in fine jewelry sales.
• 5 years of fine jewelry sales experience required.
• Graduate Gemologist degree or previous GIA course work a plus.
• College degree required.
• Must be able to work Saturdays.
We’ll provide the training and coaching that allow you to build strong client relationships, take your career to the next level and the opportunity to make a positive difference while selling our beautiful fine jewelry.
Hourly rate plus 2.0% commission on all sales.
At Bella Cosa Jewelers, we are our clients trusted jewelry advisors. We support our community as part of our business philanthropy and believe in giving back to those in need. We are proud of our excellent reputation in the Chicagoland area with over 500 5-star Google reviews! Make the decision to build your career in the fine jewelry industry with Bella Cosa Jewelers.
Jewelry Repairs Coordinator - Willowbrook
Bella Cosa Jewelers is seeking a highly organized Jewelry Repair Coordinator to join our Willowbrook team. We are conveniently located off of Route 83 and close to Interstate 55.
We are a family owned and operated jewelry store that generations of Americans have relied on. At Bella Cosa Jewelers, client satisfaction is our primary goal. Our educated and talented staff is focused on the highest level of client service excellence in all that we do. All of our custom jewelry work is done on-site to ensure that it is completed with the highest standards and delivered on-time. Hand-carved waxes, hand engraving, computer aided design, setting, casting and finishing are all completed in-house by our talented goldsmith team.
Bella Cosa Jewelers is proud to have one of the largest showrooms of fine jewelry in the Chicagoland area.
The Jewelry Repairs Coordinator is responsible for all quality control and serves as the primary coordinator and contact person between the sales team and goldsmith/repairs department to ensure that all client information regarding repairs is communicated accurately and repairs are completed in a timely manner. This highly interactive position will accept and price all jewelry and watches in need of repair and work closely with our sales team to ensure that the goldsmith team is delivering the highest level of client service excellence.
• Take in and deliver repairs.
• Quality control and approve all repairs to make sure they meet our standard of excellence.
• Ensure all repairs are performed correctly and in a timely manner.
• Order supplies needed for repairs & customer work, including special orders and watch batteries.
• Work closely with Goldsmiths regarding current repair jobs.
• Manage daily repair work inbox for any rush and next day repairs.
• Contact clients to provide updates on repairs.
• Follow up on repairs and enter into POS system.
• Work on repair jobs assigned by Goldsmith.
• Change watch batteries and bands as needed.
• Run weekly report for all jobs, verify due dates, make appropriate calls.
• Keep shop procedure manual current.
• Assist in keeping the goldsmith shop organized
• Act as liaison between sales team and goldsmith department.
• Keep sales team up-to-date on repairs, custom work and special order deadlines.
• Maintain OSHA compliance.
• Participate in store open/close as needed.
• Minimum 3 years quality control & repairs experience in high volume goldsmith department.
• Bench knowledge preferred.
• Exceptional client service skills.
• Detail oriented and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Team player with positive attitude.
• Savvy with computer technology and ability to learn new programs.
• Excellent oral, written and phone communication skills.
• College degree preferred.
What we offer:
• Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical and dental).
• An amazing employee discount
• Paid Time Off
• 401K plan with company match
• Holiday Pay
• Paid Training Programs
• Flexible and fun work environment
Make the decision to build your career in the fine jewelry industry with Bella Cosa Jewelers.