Bella Cosa Jewelers is seeking a skilled Staff Accountant to join our team. The Staff Accountant will perform a wide range of general accounting duties to support the financial functions of the company with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Accounts payable cycle from vendor billing to check disbursement.
- Bank and account reconciliation.
- Petty cash entry.
- End of month reporting.
- Maintain current and accurate chart of accounts and filing system for all appropriate accounting records.
- Credit card entries and reconciliation.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned.
- Calculate and report monthly sales tax.
- Handle daily deposits and special orders.
- Answer accounting procedures questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulation.
- Research physical inventory.
- Post POS to QuickBooks.
- Make best practices recommendations to management.
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Compliance Officer.
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of three years of accounting experience- Retail Accounting strongly preferred.
- Proficient in QuickBooks.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Proven ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work on the last day of the month as needed.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.
Experienced Jewelry Sales Professional
Bella Cosa Jewelers is currently hiring experienced Jewelry Sales Professionals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and/or GIA/AJP certification to join our sales team focused on delivering superior service to our clients.
- Seeking top performers with independent retail jewelry store experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a strong track record of closing engagement ring sales, be seasoned in communicating with their clients throughout the year, be able to take in repairs and have worked with clients creating custom pieces.
Hourly rate: Base hourly rate plus 2.0% commission.
All applicants should send their resume with an introductory cover letter. The cover letter should indicate the position you are applying for, explain why you would be an asset, and include salary requirements. Send to Florence@bcjwb.com.
We offer one of the best benefit packages in the jewelry industry including Medical Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Paid Training, Associate Discount, and Career Development.