Welcome you to our support portal
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I determine if I placed a special order? A special order constitutes any item ordered, custom-made, engraved or altered at the customer’s request. Click on the drop-down menu of the rings, if it shows "Size x - Ships in x weeks" or "Size x - Ships in x days" that means we do not have that item in stock. ... Read more
- How do I check the status of an order I placed on your old website? If you registered an account on our old website, you can check your order status or history by logging in to your account. If you did not register an account on our old website, you will not be able to get access to your order status or history on our new ... Read more
- Are all of your jewelry items listed on the website in stock? If an item is listed on this website, it is almost certainly in stock. We update our website inventory on a daily basis. However, there is a small chance that an item sells in our store and isn't removed from our website immediately. In the unlikely event that we are unable to ... Read more
- What should I do if I am not able to login to my account? Please click on Forgot Your Password? to reset your password. Or, you may create a new account.
- Do you close for holidays? Yes, but not many! Our store is closed in observance of the following holidays: Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
- What are the four C's? The four C's - Carat (size), Color, Clarity, and Cut - are the industry grade standard from the Gemological Institute of America (GIA). Every diamond is specifically graded on these features. View our Diamond Education page to learn more about 4C's.
- What are conflict-free diamonds? Conflict-free diamonds are gems that were not obtained due to human rights abuses, child labor, violence, or environmental degradation. At Bella Cosa Jewelers, we take careful steps to ensure that we only carry conflict-free diamonds. We only purchase polished diamonds from professional members of the diamond trade who have certified that their ... Read more
- How do I unsubscribe from emails? We may send you catalogs or e-mails to inform you of new products, services, and special offers. If you would prefer not to be contacted about such special offers, products or services, please unsubscribe from the "unsubscribe from this list" button at the bottom of the email. You can also notify ... Read more