Jewelry Repair Coordinator
Bella Cosa Jewelers is looking for a highly organized and detail oriented Jewelry Repairs Coordinator to be part of our very busy goldsmith team. We pride ourselves on our outstanding reputation for exceeding client expectations and maintaining the highest quality of service.
The Jewelry Repair Coordinator is responsible for ensuring all repairs have been completed correctly and meet the repair deadline given to clients.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for making sure all repairs are performed correctly to the specifications stated to client within the appropriate time frame
- Orders any supplies needed for repairs
- Records all supplies used for each repair/custom work on back of repair ticket
- Ensures clients receive outstanding service
- Works closely with Goldsmiths regarding current repair jobs
- Follows up on all previous day's pending jobs and completed jobs
- Works on repair jobs assigned by Goldsmiths
- Runs weekly layaway reports
- Runs and balance inventory report
- Runs weekly report for all jobs, verify due dates
- Approves repairs
- Track and report all repairs
- Maintain adequate level of repair supplies
- Assist in keeping Goldsmith room clean and organized
- Keep Shop Procedure Manual current
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years previous Repairs experience required
- Must be a team-player
- Able to promote and maintain strong working relationships with co-workers
- Client service focused
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work Saturdays
This full-time position will involve selling, ordering, merchandising, advertising, e-commerce, inventory, promotional events and new product introduction of the PANDORA line to all other staff members.
Experienced Jewelry Sales Professional
Bella Cosa Jewelers is currently hiring experienced Jewelry Sales Professionals with a minimum of 5 years’ experience and/or GIA/AJP certification to join our sales team focused on delivering superior service to our clients.
- Seeking top performers with independent retail jewelry store experience.
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, have a strong track record of closing engagement ring sales, be seasoned in communicating with their clients throughout the year, be able to take in repairs and have worked with clients creating custom pieces.
Hourly rate: Base hourly rate plus 2.0% commission.
All applicants should send their resume with an introductory cover letter. The cover letter should indicate the position you are applying for, explain why you would be an asset, and include salary requirements. Send to Florence@bcjwb.com.
We offer one of the best benefit packages in the jewelry industry including Medical Insurance, Dental Plan, 401k with company match, Paid Holidays, PTO, Paid Training, Associate Discount, and Career Development.